With its nautical vibe and nearby tidal bodies of water (such as inlets and bays), White Marsh is a destination for enjoying scenery and waterfront activities. Additionally, its historic and quiet character adds to the local charm, and a long list of attractions ensure there’s always something fun and interesting to do. The White Marsh Mall is one of the largest malls in the Baltimore area and features almost 200 stores. There’s also ample choice when it comes to dining out, entertainment, and staying active!
What Do People Do For Fun in White Marsh?
White Marsh Mall: One of the largest malls in the Baltimore area, this expansive shopping destination features 5 anchor stores and 190 specialty shops!
The Avenue at White Marsh: Shopping, dining, IMAX movies—it’s all here! All of your favorite big name shops and restaurants are here to be taken advantage of at this one-stop location, and fun events each month ensure there’s always something new to see and do!
IKEA: A destination in and of itself, White Marsh is home to IKEA, making it super easy to go shopping for furniture and other reasonably priced homeware.
Richardson Farms: Support a local business all while enjoying fresh produce and baked goods, flowers, a fresh poultry center, a full deli, and more!
Parks & Recreation
Honeygo Run Regional Park: This expansive park features both indoor and outdoor recreation activities, and offers 2 lighted ball diamonds, athletic fields, a roller hockey court, an ADA accessible playground, picnic pavilions, a 13,000-square-foot indoor recreation center, and much more.
Pine Valley Swim and Tennis Club: Nestled on 14 beautiful acres, this fabulous swim club is home to summer day camps, indoor and outdoor amenities, and more.
The Go-Kart Track: Whether you’re hosting a birthday party or looking for something extra-fun to do on the weekend, The Go-Kart Track in White Marsh features a mini-golf course, food, and a few different race tracks to try out.
Route 40 Paintball: Get some friends together and head out to play paintball for a day at Route 40 Paintball! We recommend checking out their website for extensive details on safety and other important details.
iFly Indoor Skydiving: Here’s your chance to try skydiving without having to jump out of a plane! Try it out by yourself, or get a group together and try it out!
Extra Innings Baltimore: This indoor baseball and softball training facility offers over 18,000-square-feet of training area, 8 multi-use indoor batting and pitching tunnels, 4 coin-operated batting cages, training, lessons, and more!
Dining in White Marsh
Randallstown also has some fantastic food options! Here’s a few of our favorite local restaurants in White Marsh:
- Taco Love Grill: Known for authentic Mexican cuisine, Taco Love Grill is a little piece of Mexico right in the heart of White Marsh. Enjoy eating in a laid-back atmosphere, or grab takeout to enjoy at home.
- Flameworks: This family-friendly restaurant serves up southern-style barbecue. Expect fresh ingredients with every meal!
- Charcoal Style Pit Beef: Dine on the deck or take it to go! Charcoal Style Pit Beef is an especially good option if you’re throwing a party—their trays of wings, salads, party platters and more are perfect for feeding a crowd.
- Red Brick Station Restaurant & Pub: Enjoy beers on tap and a huge menu of soups, sandwiches, salads, burgers, sides, entrees, pastas, and more.
- Zoes Kitchen: Enjoy delicious, nutritious Mediterranean culinary creations at Zoes Kitchen.
- Slice on the Avenue: Grab a slice on the go! Slice on the Avenue is the perfect place to grab a quick dinner on the go, and you can even order online from their website!
To see even more recommendations in the Baltimore area, explore our blog.
Commuting in White Marsh
Take the bus: There are a couple of bus options within and around White Marsh. Click here to check out routes and schedules.
By car: Interstate 95 runs right through White Marsh, providing a convenient option for getting around the region.
Schools in White Marsh
You can learn more about each school on the White Marsh page on GreatSchools.org!
Interested in Buying a Home in White Marsh?
In White Marsh, buyers can expect to find attractive suburbs with $334,000 median home prices. Take a moment to explore Baltimore real estate here:
11709 PHILADELPHIA RD
White Marsh, Maryland
Listing office: Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
MLS® ID: BC9834953