- Are there classes available for real estate agents on how to sell HUD Homes?
- Can a HUD registered listing or selling broker advertise HUD properties?
- Can the NAID information be modified to change the associated EIN/SSN?
- Do I need to order a termite inspection on a HUD-owned property?
- Does a real estate broker have to be recertified by HUD each year in order to sell HUD Homes?
- Does HUD use an electronic lock box on HUD Homes?
- How do Associate Brokers and Selling Agents register on the HUD Homes website?
- How do I become a HUD REO listing Broker?
- How do I update my real estate license information on the HUD Homes site?
- How does a Broker, Nonprofit, or Government Agency check the status of their NAID application?
- How does a Principal Broker correct NAID information on the HUD Homes website?
- How does a Principal Broker register on the HUD Homes website?
- How does a Realtor, Non-Profit or Government Agency obtain a Name Address Identifier Number (NAID)?
- How does a registered user change or update their User Profile on the HUD Homes website?
- To whom does HUD issue form 1099-MISC for HUD Home sales?
- What documents must be provided with the NAID Application package?
- What if I want to bid on a Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) property and do not have a NAID?
- What if the HUDHomestore website has information for a broker that is no longer doing business?
2 min read