Spring is here and Easter isn’t far behind! The Baltimore area is filled with Easter events this year that are perfect for all ages, whether you're looking for a classic egg hunt for kids or a special Easter day brunch.
Take a look at our list of 7 Easter events in the Baltimore area in order of date:
Guilford Spring Egg Hunt 2017
- Date & Time: Saturday, April 1st; 2:30pm-3:30pm
- Located at Sherwood Gardens, 4100 Greenway Baltimore, MD 21218
Get into the spirit with a classic. The Guilford Spring Egg Hunt 2017 will take place at Sherwood Gardens, with hunting areas and an appearance by the Easter Bunny. The event starts at 2:30pm and the hunting goes fast, so hop your kids down to Sherwood Gardens this year.
Cromwell Valley Park Easter Egg Hunt
- Date & Time: Saturday, April 8th; 10:00am-12:00pm
- Located at Sherwood House Lawn, 2002 Cromwell Bridge Rd. Baltimore, MD 21234
If you’re looking for some variety, check out the Cromwell Valley Park Easter Egg Hunt. Kids can hunt for candy-filled eggs, make a candy cup, dye hard boiled eggs, or visit the local 4-H rabbit club. Take time out of your weekend and get festive with a trip to Cromwell Valley Park.
Photo courtesy of the B&O Railroad Museum's website
Train Ride & Breakfast Buffet with B&O Easter Bunny
- Date & Time: Friday, April 14th & Saturday, April 15th; 8:30am-9:30am
- Located at 901 West Pratt St. Baltimore, MD 21223
For a memorable Easter experience, purchase your tickets for the Train Ride & Breakfast Buffet with the B&O Easter Bunny at the B&O Railroad Museum. Enjoy breakfast, storytime with Choo Choo Blue, and more. Photo opportunities and a round-trip train ride with the B&O Bunny are included.
Breakfast with the Easter Bunny at the Maryland Zoo
- Date & Time: Saturday, April 15th; 8:30am-10:00am
- Located at Mansion House Porch, 1876 Mansion House Dr. Baltimore, MD 21217
Join the Maryland Zoo for a Breakfast with the Easter Bunny. A hot buffet spread, photo opportunities, and craft stations make the morning complete. Breakfast tickets include same-day admission to the zoo and the Bunny BonanZoo, so the fun can last all day.
Mary Sue Candies Bunny BonanZoo
- Date & Time: Friday, April 14th-Sunday, April 16th; 10:00am-2:00pm
- Located at Waterfowl Lake, 1876 Mansion House Dr. Baltimore, MD 21217
After filling up on the buffet, head outside the Maryland Zoo’s Mansion House for the Mary Sue Candies Bunny BonanZoo. You can enjoy games, crafts, live entertainment, and egg hunts, plus animal enrichment activities. Celebrate in a wild way with a weekend at the Maryland Zoo.
Gospel Jazz Brunch
- Date & Time: Sunday, April 16th; 12:00pm-2:00pm & 3:00pm-5:00pm
- Located at Terra Cafe, 101 East 25th St. Baltimore, MD 21218
For an Easter event with soul, check out the Terra Cafe’s Gospel Jazz Brunch. Owner Terence Dickson has crafted a menu featuring a designer waffle and fruit station, all set to the music of renowned vocalist Michele Bowman and Friends. Enjoy a relaxing Easter Sunday at the Terra Cafe.
Adult Only Easter Egg Hunt
- Date & Time: Saturday, April 22nd; 4:30pm-6:30pm
- Located at Banneker Community Center, 27 Main Ave. Catonsville, MD 21228
Have some adult fun this year with the Ladies of Vision Charities’ Adult Only Easter Egg Hunt. Scour the grounds for eggs containing treats and tickets for various prizes, and enjoy music and local food vendors. Grab your gang and don’t miss out on this exciting event.
Cover image courtesy of Cyndy Sims Parr
Want more Baltimore brunch options?
Check out these great picks:
Looking for an amazing brunch restaurant in Baltimore? We asked our family, friends and te...